- November 20, 2005 at 10:37 pm #30747
The first thing is DON’T PANIC! #-o
ClinicOffice 2005 doesn’t actually delete patient, contact or staff records. It simply puts them in the ‘deleted bin’.
Here’s what to do…
- – Click Patients from the Home Page
– At the top right of the patient grid, click Show Deleted (you may also need to click “Show All” if you have just been using some search criteria)
– You should now see any deleted patients in your database. Find the one you deleted by accident and right click on him/her
– Click Restore Patient
– Click YES to confirm that you want to undelete the patient
– ClinicOffice will now confirm that it has undeleted the patient for you
– Lastly, click Restore Normal View at the top right to go back to your normal list of patients!
Et voila! Your patient is now undeleted! :D/
The exact same principle applies to contact records and staff members. However, this DOES NOT apply to invoices/payments/session notes etc. When these other types of record are deleted, they are physically removed from the database.
As always, we recommend that you implement a good regular backup strategy which always gives you the option of restoring from a backup if you need to.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.