Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roelofwielinga
    Participant

Hi,

I decided to use ‘Insurance ref’ for the insurance number of the patient.
    Next to that I added a (text) field in the patient editor for his or her social security number. This custom field I have created is labeled patient_bsn.

I am still in the position to change these items, if necessary.

The insurance company’s in my country would like to see those numbers on the bill to the patient. So I would like to add these numbers to the invoice template.

How do I make this happen? 🙄

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your question.

This requires some bespoke customization of your “Invoice” Report to include custom fields. You need to adjust the “Invoice” report SQL to include the “custom_patient_fields” table linked in on the Patient table (called “per”).

However, this does require a knowledge of the SQL language which is why we offer the ClinicOffice Support Plan so that we can do these kind of minor bespoke customizations for you free of charge. I notice that you decided not to take any support with us however, so we’re happy to do this for you but we would have to make a small charge for the time involved.

If you’d like us to do this for you, please contact our support team direct and we’ll be happy to assist.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.