- July 8, 2016 at 11:00 am #31605
All “database grids” in ClinicOffice are exportable to other formats. This includes Patients, Contacts, Staff, Appointmetns, Invoices, Payments etc. etc. – as well as all grid-based reports too.
To export a grid please follow the steps below. In this example, we will use the patient database :-
– Go to the Patient database in ClinicOffice
– Click the Shows All button (between Refresh and Search at the top) to display all records
– Right click anywhere on the grid and select Export Grid
– Select the format you wish to export to, for example Export to CSV or Export to Excel
You will notice that there are many other formats you can export data to, such as XML, HTML and Text.
If you require a complete “data-dump” where your entire database (including all embedded documents, files and images) are exported to an open format, then we can arrange that for you – please contact us.
(Please note: We offer this service free of charge for customers who are on our ClinicOffice Support Plan, otherwise you will need to pay a support instance for the work involved.)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.