Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

It’s probably just me being blind 😳
    But we want to run a report that shows each days total takings for a month. Is this possible, and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post. Please find attached a report called “Invoices List (by day)” which does this for you. It just required a small tweak to the standard Invoice List report.

Please follow the instructions in this post on how to import reports in to your database :-
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/how-do-i-import-a-report-file-into-my-database

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you. =D>
    I’m back at work tommorow and will give it a go.
    (Hopefully with out wrecking the ‘puter :-” )

OK almost there, but (theres always a but isn’t there 🙂 )

When I run the report for the month, it list’s each transaction/invoice for the day plus the total.
    When I click the minus sign for each day to loose the list of individual invoices and are just left with the days total…exactly what we need. I then go to print and it shows all the invoices again as if I hadn’t pressed the minus sign above each day…what am I doing wrong?
    Also can I get it to run the report with out me having to press the minus sign to loose the list of individual invoices?
    Sorry if it’s me, and thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards

Bill

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for your post.

You can right-click on the grouped columns at the top of the grid and then click EXPAND ALL or COLLAPSE ALL which will save you from having to click the +’s or -‘s.

Regarding the printing issue, click the OPTIONS button on the Print Preview screen, then click the “Behavior” tab and untick the “Expand All Groups” checkbox.

Hope this helps!

=D> Thanks, worked perfectly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.