Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

If I print a multi paged document from Clinic Office only the first page prints, not any subsequent pages.
    This has been happening for the past 12months or so. Prior to that it printed the whole document.
    At the moment I am saving documents to the PC and printing from there.
    Is there a setting I can alter to correct this.

William
    Keymaster

Hi

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing and also apologies for the late reply. Would it be possible to let us know which report/document you are trying to print off and from which location you are printing it from (i.e. printing it via a patient record)? This will then help us to pin point the issue you are having. Many thanks.

Also having same issue.
    Trying to print any report say 5 page, will only print first page, have to export to PDF to print entire set of pages.

How do you fix

Just printing from reports and templates

William
    Keymaster

Hi Jakee

Thanks for posting that information. Unfortunately we are currently struggling to reproduce this issue back here, although we have been trying multiple environments and databases. Would it be possible to upload a copy of your database to us? This way it will help us to reproduce the problem and then find a fix to the issue.

For instructions on how to upload a copy of your database please follow the link below:

https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-301-how-do-i-upload-my-database-to-your-ftp-server?view=all

Many thanks.

William
    Keymaster

We are still trying to reproduce the issue mentioned above. To aid us in this would it be possible to let us know which version and build of ClinicOffice that you are running? To find this information please go to the Help menu/tab in ClinicOffice and click the About ClinicOffice button. Also would it be possible to let us know the type of printer that you are using as well?

One test that you can run on your system is to install a PDF Printer driver. You did mention that you have exported the document to PDF but the PDF Printer works slightly differently in that you click on print and select the PDF Printer program instead and then save it. The PDF Printer works on the same principle as a standard printer.

If possible please download and install a small program called “BullZip PDF Printer” and when printing your multi-page document select to print to BullZip PDF Printer. Does this print all pages or only the first one?

Click here to download BullZip PDF Printer

Many thanks and look forward to hearing your responses.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.