Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Having just moved from XP (yes I know!), I have noticed that if you create an invoice for a patient but this is to be charged to another patient (a wife using a husband’s account for example), it is not possible to see what credit if any the husband has prior to clicking ‘save’… If this is incorrect, it is quite a process to remove it and correct it…

Is it possible to have any account credit shown when you select a different person’s account to charge?

Thank you

Hi Phil

I have just checked this out and am not too sure that I have understood the question properly.

The Invoice Recipient’s account balance IS shown on both the Quick invoice screen and the Payment screen. If a person’s account is in credit then you are also informed about this whenever you save an invoice with an outstanding balance and ClinicOffice gives you the option to use the available balance against the invoice.

Are you thinking that it should be somewhere else? If so please clarify and I will look into it further.

Dan

if you select QUICK PAYMENT but change the recipient, their account balance does not appear. When you have a family and you are unsure who has the money in the account to pay for all the others, you have to go into patients, check everyone’s account until you find the person with the money and then go back into the invoices and start again…

Hi Phil

Thanks for your Feedback! We will take a look into this and see if we can get it working for a future update.

Dan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.