Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    swoakes
    Participant

I have converted our database from 2005 to V4 and I am unable to edit staff members due to a system null reference error which pops up. I also notice that the staff working hours is not reflected in the appointment diary; all staff are set to work 09:00 to 17:00. I suspect the 2 problems are related. Thanks Steve

Support
      Keymaster

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have used a slightly out of date version of the CO2005 -> COv4 converter program, or alternatively a sightly out of date version of COv4. Either way, this problem is most likely caused by a version mismatch between the converter and the main application.

If you’re just trying out the converted database at the moment (i.e. you haven’t gone live with it), then please can you download and re-install the latest converter from here :-
        pioneersoftware.co.uk/files/cov4/co … _setup.exe

…and please can you also download and re-install the latest ClinicOffice v4 from here :-
        pioneersoftware.co.uk/co-trial
        (note: although this is a link to the TRIAL page, the trial/full versions are identical and ClinicOffice will pickup your license when you re-install it).

If you’ve gone live with this database, then one of our technicians will need to connect in remotely to fix the problem – please give our support team a call and we’ll be happy to help :-
        pioneersoftware.co.uk/contact

Hope this helps!

swoakes
        Participant

I uploaded our database for Wiliam to take a look at following web chat. Can William please get back to me on the outcome. Thanks Steve

Support
          Keymaster

Hi Stephen – I can see we have a copy of your database and I can see from the log of your web chat that you’re not going live for a few weeks. Please follow the instructions from the previous post and that should resolve the problem :-

please can you download and re-install the latest converter from here :-
            https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/files/cov4/co2005_to_v4_setup.exe

…and please can you also download and re-install the latest ClinicOffice v4 from here :-
            https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/co-trial
            (note: although this is a link to the TRIAL page, the trial/full versions are identical and ClinicOffice will pickup your license when you re-install it).

After re-installing and then running the converter again you should find the problem is resolved.

swoakes
            Participant

Just tried that. Database seems OK now. Thanks Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.