VOIP Telephone Integration
We’ve partnered with Birchills Telecom to integrate ClinicOffice with their Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone system.
Birchills offer low call costs, low setup costs (in fact, you receive a FREE Grandstream GXP1160 VOIP telephone for every extension) and their support is excellent!
What are the Benefits?
- Save time and increase efficiency with 1-click dialling
- Improve patient satisfaction with pop-up notifications – see who’s calling and open their record before you even answer the phone!
- Convey a professional image with a switchboard auto-attendant (e.g. “Press 1 for Reception, 2 for Accounts…”)
- Plus many other benefits…
Frequently Asked Questions
What other benefits are there of a Birchills VOIP System?
- Low cost setup – no expensive PBX system to pay for
- Low call cost – just 1p+vat per minute to UK landlines with no minimum call cost
- Fast setup and a 30 day rolling contract
- Not location specific – answer calls anywhere you have an internet connection
- FREE UK telephone number
- FREE internet based switchboard and auto-attendant
- FREE online telephone system management portal
- FREE voice mail, call forwarding and ‘follow me’ features
- FREE call recording and caller identification
- … and more!
What does it cost?
Birchills VOIP Integration is a standard feature of ClinicOffice so there are no additional charges from us.
The VOIP system itself costs just £10+vat per month for a single user system and then +£8+vat for each additional user. For more information, please complete the form below to get in contact with Birchills.