Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    edward thompson
    Participant

I am not managing to synch ClinicOffice with Google Calendar, it successfully connects with Google which gives it access and produces no error message, but when I check Google calendar the appointment has not been transferred – can I have advice please as to how to sort this out

William
      Keymaster

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the post. There are a few things to check for. Some of them you may have already done but it is good to cover all these things. The first thing to check is the calendar you are syncing with.

Select Google Calendar Sync

Google does allow for more than one calendar under an account, so it might be the case that you are syncing with a calendar that is currently not selected to be displayed in Google Calendar. You can also check this from Google and make sure the relevant calendar is selected and ticked to be displayed.

Google Calendar Selector

[Above example is fictitious]

The next thing to check for is the synchronisation direction. Please make sure that it is set to either Export from Clinicoffice into Google (like the example below) or it is a 2-way synchronisation.

Calendar Sync Direction

Another thing to check for is the synchronisation date range. For example, if you have “Current and future appointments” selected then only this week and future appointments will be synchronised, but no past appointments will be unless selected otherwise.

Please let us know if you have already checked the above points but are still having problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.