Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

I currently have Clinic Office v4 and suddenly today in the afternoon we got a message saying that License user limit reached. “You have reached the maximum number of concurrent users on this computer for your professional license (1).”

It was working fine in the morning however when I tried to login in the afternoon it didn’t work. I should have 5 licenses available for me to use but at the moment we are only using 2 devices for clinic office.

Regards,
    Cynthia

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia,

The issue isn’t to do with the total number of licenses that you have, rather ClinicOffice is saying you only have 1 license on that PC, and it thinks you are trying to log on more than once.

We normally see this if you have more than 1 Windows user logged onto the PC at the same time, or if there is an old ‘Stuck’ ClinicOffice session on that PC.

You can use the ‘User Session Manager’ to terminate the session from that PC. For more information on how to use the User Session Manager for this purpose, please see the article below.

https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-209-license-user-limit-reached

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.