Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys…

I have a small Star TSP 2000 thermal ticket printer that I use to print reciepts for patients generated by Quick invoice and Payment (Payment Confirmation)

Can you insert a similiar feature within the appointment editor window that will allow the gereration of a Next appointment Slip using the existing Appointment Confirmation Template

And secondly can you do it so it goes directly to the chosen printer without displaying the usual document window, which will obviously decreases layers of complexity

Many thanks

Colm

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Colm,

>> Can you insert a similiar feature within the appointment
    >> editor window that will allow the gereration of a Next
    >> appointment Slip using the existing Appointment Confirmation
    >> Template

The Print button already drops down a list of available appointment reports/templates, so all you have to do is create a Next Appointment Reminder report and it will appear on that menu.

>> can you do it so it goes directly to the chosen printer
    >> without displaying the usual document window

We could perhaps do something where it goes straight to a preview window, but that would need to be a future update.

Kind Regards.

Hi folks…

The print button in my appointment editor is empty how do I get the appointment confirmation template to display on this button??

I have tried to figure it out for myself but can’t achieve it…

Just point my in the right direction and I’ll get it sorted…anything in the manual you can referr me to which will save you some time…

Many thanks

Colm

Hi Colm

Sorry this one is a bit more complicated, we wouldn’t expect you to know this!

Navigate to Reports | Templates

Choose the report in question right click on it and choose EDIT

Then click on the EDIT SOURCE button.

Click on the Report Options tab at the top and then copy and Paste this text at the bottom of the screen…

[Links]
    TcxAppEditorForm=ID|ID

Kind Regards

😀 Magic!!!

Many thanks Dan

Worked 1st time….

Have now got my appointment confirmation and reciept printing to my little thermal printer which is great and again decreases my receptionists workload and fiddling with written reciepts/appointment cards..

The problem that’s arisen is that it seems that all our printing is now defaulting to the termal printer which doesn’t look pretty LOL … A4 going thru a reciept printer…

Can you suggest a fix… so my A4 stuff goes to it’s printer and the other stuff goes to the thermal..

I’ve tried to change the defaults on the templates but they revert back to the last template which I configured..

Many thanks

Colm

I’m putting SQL For Dummies on my Christmas List..

Can you give me the code or alter the report to include on insert merge field drop down menu

I hope this makes sense….

Many Thanks

Colm

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Colm,

Not too sure what you mean to be honest. As you’re on the ClinicOffice Support Plan, I think the easiest and quickest way to resolve this is probably to give us a call when you have 10-15 mins free and we can take a look remotely to see if we can help out.

Please make sure that you have VNC installed on your computer before you call, which you can download from here :-
    http://files.pioneersoftware.co.uk/vnc.exe

You may have received an email that we recently sent out about a security issue with RealVNC 4.1.1. The above download link is for RealVNC 4.1.2 (the latest release) which fixed the security issue. If you haven’t done so already, please check which version of RealVNC you have and if it’s 4.1.1, then uninstall it and re-install this latest version.

Kind Regards,

Thanks guys..

Last update sorted the problem with appointment confirmation displaying time…

will organise a time for you 2 have a look at my curent issue which in a nut shell is

I’m running 2 printers from the same machine with different reports going to different printers…

Setting the default printer for each report seems to change the default for all other reports being printed reguardless of which printer they are supposed to print out on… ie A4 reports being sent to POS reciept printer!!!

I’m sure it’s something simple..

Colm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.