Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been trying the trial version of COV4 for the last 3 weeks and have a couple of questions.

I work in Italy and have added to my patient records a new field for their tax code. An invoice is not valid here without either a tax code or VAT number. However I don’t seem to be able to find my new field to add it to invoices or reports. I can only find a list of the existing data fields. Is there a way I can add this field to a customised invoice?

While trying to change the invoice amounts I find that the amounts are rounded up to the nearest whole number. Another Italian peculiarity is a 4% tax (a pension contribution) that has to be shown on invoices by the self employed. This has the effect that if I wish to charge €45 for a service including the tax I have to charge €43.27 plus 4% €1.73 equals €45. As the program automatically rounds the amounts up and down it’s impossible to show the correct amounts. Is there a way to change the amount fields so that they work to two decimal places i.e. euro cents?

As per previous email contact I’m also waiting to hear if you’ve managed to fix the problem of launching the program while windows is set to Italian dates and numbers.

I’m happy with the clinic records/appointments part of the program and would say that these were the most important features I was looking for.

Jon M

Hi Jon

To enable the field you added into the patient record to show on the report we would need to connect in and add some information to the SQL Source. Once that is done you will be able to use it.

As regards you 4% tax you would need to discuss the matter with one of the developers to find the correct answer. Please feel free to call at any point and we will try and help with this.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

As the first thing that needs to be done is to get the program to work with Vista set to Italian dates and numbers I’ll get back to you when that happens.

I do already have a program that keeps track of money and prints invoices, and as that does everything according to the rules here I’ll probably stick with that.

I would still like to have my patient and clinic records on computer along with the diary system so I still expect to buy the program.

Jon

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Jon – just to let you know we’ll be looking into the Italian settings problem after the next update which should be in a weeks time or so.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.