Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mdvo
    Participant

Dear COv4 Support.

Is it possible (just like CO2005) to insert the adress as seperate fields (street, postcode, town/City) in documents ?

In Holland the postcode is mentioned before town.

thanks,

Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

HI Maarten – yes it certainly is. Simply click the INSERT MERGE FIELD button and then select the fields called , , , etc.

If those options don’t appear in the INSERT MERGE FIELD drop-down list, then we can make a simple modification to your template so that they are included. As you’re on the Support Plan, please give our support team a call and we’ll happy to do that for you without charge.

Simply click the INSERT MERGE FIELD button and then select the fields called , , , etc.

I do not see this option in the template letter to patient , I only see the “address” as an option
    jo

Support
    Keymaster

Please do the following :-

[1] Go to Reports & Templates in COv4
    [2] Right-click the “Letter to Patient” report
    [3] Click Edit Source
    [4] Click the Source Data tab

The source code for the letter template should start like this :-

select
    per.id as patientper_id,
    per.code,
    patcat_id, patcat.name as _category (etc...)

[5] Make a new blank line after the line which says “per.code,” (i.e. place the cursor at the end of that line and press ENTER)

[6] Now copy and paste these extra two lines into the report source in the gap you have just created :-

per.title, per.firstname, per.lastname, per.address1, per.address2,
    per.address3, per.towncity, per.county, per.postcode, per.country,

[7] Click OK

This modification will make the all the name and address fields available to the letter template as separate fields.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.