Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mdvo
    Participant

Hello,

I just found out that all of my past appointments (< - november) are not shown in appointment dairy anymore :( . How to solve this ? I looked in the dairy options and the buton (loadmode) is switched on -only calender selection- and – 2 months and future- is swithed off. regards, Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

Here are some things to try :-

[1] Try closing down and restarting ClinicOffice.

[2] Scroll back to 3 months ago in the dairy, does ClinicOffice display a message at the top of the diary warning that you are still in the “Last 2 months and future” mode? If so then please change the Load Mode (under diary settings) and be sure to click the refresh button.

[3] Please make sure that all your staff members are ticked in case you have unticked a staff member, which will filter out their appointments. Whilst on the subject of staff – have you changed any staff records recently – esp deleting an old staff record? If so, it could be that the appointments were assigned to that staff member in which case they will now be hidden.

[4] A remote possibility is that it’s a database problem. Please run the database integrity check (from the TOOLS menu) which should report/fix any problems.

[5] Lastly, you could try the following to see whether the appointments are definitely in the database. Click TOOLS | Advanced DB Operation.

Type in (or copy and paste) the following :-

SELECT * FROM App WHERE Start < '2004-1-1'

Then click Execute. This will list all appointments in your database prior to 2004.

HTH (Hope This Helps!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.