Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Frishert
    Participant

When I change the columns in the patient and and contact grid, my changes are not saved. They stay as they are during the same session, but when I leave the application and re-enter it, the columns are back as they were before my changes.
    What am I doing wrong? #-o

Hi – thanks for your post. After you have made the changes to the grid, you must Save the Layout.

To do this click Grid Options (top right of the grid) and at the bottom of Grid Options (under the list of Grid Layouts) you will see the Save button. Click the Save button and enter a name for your new layout. The saved layout will now appear in he list with the other grid layouts and ClinicOffice will remember the layout the next time you logon.

Please feel free to post a reply if you are unsure about anything.

Paul Frishert
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.
    The cannot be changed. I there a way to not start in the default grid, but in one of the other grids?

The default should never be overwritten. Instead, when saving the layout, please enter a name of your choice for the layout (e.g. “My Layout”) and then ClinicOffice will remember and automatically load your layout for next time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.