Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    When sms is sent to an irish number, nobody is receiving sms from our clinic. They have +44 number before them even when country has been set to IRELAND in the sms setup screen. We have just updated to 1085. The sms shows sent and the credit amount is reduced. Is there a quick fix for this?

Regards
    P

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. Can you please check the following;

-Go to VIEW at the top left
    -Click PROGRAM SETTINGS
    -Go to GLOBAL SETTINGS
    -Click SETUP SMS ACCOUNT

When that window appears, in the top right corner you will see a link PAGE 2 CONFIGURATION. Please click this.

Check which country TextAnywhere is set to. It maybe that you need to change this setting.

While you are checking this, I will do some testing back here to see if we find anything!

Thanks again.

No this was already set to ireland. In the log of the sent text messages it shows +44 before every number when Ireland has been set. We are running server edition of COv4. Any other ideas?

Regards
    P

Hi there,

We have been looking into this and at the moment haven’t found anything that’s standing out. However we are still looking at the issue.

What may help is a copy of your database to be uploaded to us. Please click this link for instructions on how to do this;
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-301-how-do-i-upload-my-database-to-your-ftp-server?view=all

Once received we can begin testing.

Thanks

Hi, I could not get authorisation to upload database containing patient confidential information. But I have managed to fix issue. This update unlike previous 1079 build which we were on, takes the location from the windows settings. All systems here were purchased from a UK company. Once setting within windows was changed to Ireland, texting worked. The setting to Ireland within SMS configuration does not work, possible bug.

Anyway thanks for your help.
    P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.