Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi,

We’re using COv5 and we need to be able to create a single invoice for many appointments. For example, we may invoice a care home for as many as 20 different patients and we want to be able to produce one invoice rather than having to raise 20 different invoices.

How can I do this please?

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for your question. The best way to achieve this is to create CHARGES for each Appointment rather than creating a separate invoice for each appointment. You can then create a SINGLE invoice which consolidates all the outstanding charges.

Here are some more detailed instructions :-

Firstly, please make sure that you have specified an “Invoice Recipient” in your patient records. This lets ClinicOffice know that bills/charges for a patient may go to an alternate 3rd party rather than the patient. In your case, you would need to (a) add the care home as a CONTACT in your database and (b) set the “Invoice Recipient” for your patients to the appropriate care home.

To raise a charge on an appointment, simply right-click the appointment in the diary and then click ADD CHARGE. If you have setup an alternate “Invoice Recipient” then ClinicOffice will now ask who is being charged – the patient, or the alternate recipient? Select the alternate recipient (i.e. the care home).

Once you have raised charges for all the appointments, all you need to do is now raise the invoice. Click the drop-down arrow on the FINANCES button and then select RAISE INVOICES. This screen allows you to create a single invoice from all the outstanding charges.

Please refer to page 65 of your COv5 User Guide for more detailed information on this.

I hope this information is helpful – many thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.