- January 10, 2010 at 2:39 pm #31040
For some reason when I display and then print an invoice for an insurance company (detailing multiple appointments) the date of the invoice to the insurance company shows the date of first treatment for that patient. Obviously this can be many weeks/months in the past. How do I ensure that the invoice to insurance company shows today’s date (the date I’m preparing and sending it)
KateJanuary 11, 2010 at 3:43 pm #32356
Thanks for the post. Which report are you using to do this, is it the Invoice to Insurance Company or the Invoice to Insurance Company (Detailed)?January 12, 2010 at 9:32 pm #32357
Hi William – it’s the Invoice to Insurance Company (the basic one – not detailed)
KateJanuary 13, 2010 at 9:14 am #32358
Thanks Kate. I have had a look at the Invoice to Insurance Company report and it appears to be displaying everything correctly. Just under the addresses is today’s date and then further down are the individual invoice dates.
Please make sure you have the latest copy of ClinicOffice, which at the time of writing is 1053. This can be downloaded via the link below:
You can then import the latest Invoice to Insurance Company report. To do this please follow the steps below:
– Go to Reports and Templates
– Click the Import button
– Go to the location where you have installed ClinicOffice v4. By default this is C:Program FilesPioneer SoftwareClinicOffice v4
– You will see a folder called “Default”; enter into this
– Locate the report called “Invoice to Insurance Company [Financial].COv4_Report”
– Select this and click Open
– A message will appear giving you 3 options. If you have a custom header in your current report you may wish to select the option Rename the Imported Report. If you are happy to replace your current report then select Import and Overwrite.
You will now see today’s date. Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.