Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Still testing – haven’t used it live on patients but going thru all our processes and working out if we can do things…going ok actually…

Our situation is quite fluid. Usually we start seeing patients at 1pm to 8pm but then we start to book backwards. Other times i can start 2 hours earlier because i have to be there anyway for a tradesman or whatever.

i understand that you can edit the working hours for the default and for that week only. I also understand you can book outside of usual hours.

However, i was wondering if highlighting the diary timeslots then over it also allows an option which says “Make available today only” and it automatically changes what would normally be done by going to the staff member, editing their working hours, selecting this week only, selecting the day, amending the start and finish times etc…alternatively, a simle shortcut to the working hours for the week screen would be nice…

what do you think?

Support
    Keymaster

To quickly get to the Working Hours screen from the diary, simply right-click the Clinicians name (in the staff selector at the bottom-right) and then select Edit Staff Member, then click the Working Hours tab.

>> i was wondering if highlighting the diary timeslots then over
    >> it also allows an option which says “Make available today only” and it automatically
    >> changes what would normally be done by going to the staff member

If you wish us to make customizations to the software to suit your needs and way of working, then we’re very happy to pass your requests on to our development team you can provide a quote for undertaking the development for you. Please let us know if that would be of interest?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.