Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    It is really conveniant to see 4 or 5 days in a row in diary view (e.g. mon,tue,wed,thu). Is is also possible to look at 4 or 5 instances of one day? E.g. 4 saturday’s in a row.

Hi Roelof, 🙂

Thanks for your post.

Yes, it is possible to show several Saturdays in a row!! Here is how you do it;

Go to your DIARY NAVIGATOR
    Click on the day you wish to view (Saturday 7th June for example)
    Hold CTRL on your keyboard and select the next Saturday (14th June for example)

Keep holding down CTRL and clicking on the Saturdays you wish to view!

I hope this helps! :mrgreen:

Hi this is great! When I press the next saturday though, it shows the two dates as you describe but after 1 second it changes to showing the whole range. Maybe this is because of my settings?

Hi again Roelof,

When I did it, I had my diary view in DAY VIEW. That way it will select 1 Saturday at a time.

If you have it in WORK WEEK VIEW for example, ClinicOffice will still try to look for the work week.

Try it in DAY VIEW and let me know how you get on!

Thanks 😀

I was also looking at day view 🙄

Hi Roelof,

I had a look at a backup of your database and I managed to re-produce the problem. If you change your loading modes (in DIARY OPTIONS) to ONLY SELECTED DATES and ONLY SELECTED STAFF, it seems to resolve the issue.

I have passed this onto our developers to have a look into the issue further.

Thanks 😀

Very happy now!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.