Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to use a digital pen to write up patient notes directly into clinic office ?

Yes,

Although the notes-section is developed for using the mouse, it works fine with stylus. I am using a Dell Latitude XT2 since a couple of months and notes taking with a stylus gives us the feeling back that all therapists need. No typing, just writing (just like having a paper status).

The only disadvantage for now is the ‘jumpy’ or ‘twitchy’ feeling. Since writing with a stylus is a lot faster then mouse-drawing, it not as precise as for instance using windows journal. Windows journal almost feels like writing on paper. It even supports pressure sensitivity and it’s fast like a ferrari.

In my opinion this should be the ‘feel’ in the final stage in the development of the Patient-Notes section in Clinical Office. I am sure that the development-guys share this opinion, and I can’t wait to be a witness in the upcoming updates. If you would like I can post a video showing the notes-section combined with stylus.

In my next post I will list a couple of computers that will support the Clinical Notes section of Clinical Office to it’s maximum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.