Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I purchased the software a while ago but circumstances have meant I am only just getting to grips with it. I want to make sure I have all the required fields set up before I use the system to avoid duplicating work. I have put a few people on as a trial.

I have entered the treatments under appointment type and given a standard charge.
    If I enter a discount on an item I have set up at a standard charge, the standard charge shows on the Payment received not the discounted price.

I have added a box where I enter mileage on the appointment screen from the diary but this does not show on any reports.

How do I edit the what information is given on the reports.

I want to use the system to transfer data into an excel sheet to do my tax return (this year has been filed) The information I need is the date, patients name, type of treatment, length of treatment, venue, price paid after any discounts are applied, and mileage.

Also if a client moves house is the old address kept somewhere or do I just over type with new details?

Thank you for your help hope this makes sense.

Regards

Joanna Baxter JKH Massage

Hi Joanna,

@JKH Massage wrote:

How do I edit the what information is given on the reports.

If you haven’t done so already, I would recommend giving our support team a call for the additions to the reports, as custom fields will not automatically be added to existing reports and an explanation of how to make alterations to reports would prove to be rather lengthy. In short, Right Clicking the Report in the Reports and Templates screen, and selecting ‘Edit Source’ will show you the SQL source for the report- namely which fields and tables the report is currently sourcing information from.

@JKH Massage wrote:

I want to use the system to transfer data into an excel sheet to do my tax return

To export data to excel, you can simply right click a grid – for example the Appointments Grid (Switch to Grid View on the Diary) – and select ‘Export’.

@JKH Massage wrote:

Also if a client moves house is the old address kept somewhere or do I just over type with new details?

If you overwrite data on a field, the previous information is not retained unfortunately. Of course if you have a backup of your database, you could always find old data such as that, but overall we’d probably recommend making a note of the old details in the ‘Notes’ field on the Patient record for future reference.

I hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.