Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

longbo
    Participant

Hi

It appears to be possible to invoice two or more treatments to the same appointment. Can there at least be a warning flag that a treatment has already been invoiced to an appointment?

Regards

Support
    Keymaster

I’m not sure what you mean “Invoice two or more treatments”.

Do you mean entering a quantity of ‘2’ in the invoice line? Or do you mean adding a second line to the invoice for another treatment? Or do you mean creating more than one invoice for an appointment?

In any case, the likely answer is no because ClinicOffice doesn’t have any way of knowing which of your items or services should be flagged as a possible duplication in the way you suggest. Also, under some circumstances it is normal to raise an invoice for multiple treatments, or to raise multiple invoices against a single appointment.

longbo
    Participant

I mean inadvertently raising an invoice for a treatment when an invoice has already been raised. Presumably, ClinicOffice must know that an invoice has been raised, if one has.

I understand that it is necessary to be able to add on items, such as splints, etc., what I am talking about is treatments, of which there should normally only be one per appointment. I realise also that it may be necessary to raise a second invoice, if the treatment is paid by an insurance company and the splint by the patient. It would be useful, however, if a warning came up if it was attempted to raise a second invoice on the same appointment

longbo
    Participant

Further to my previous E-Mail, as an example, if you right click on an appointment and select ‘Quick transaction’, the cost of the treatment is automatically listed in the transaction, even if that treatment has already been invoiced and even paid for. It would seem useful, if a treatment has already been invoiced, that it not just appear automatically under the above circumstances? This could be accomplished by a warning flag or by simply not listing the treatment second time around.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.