Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mdvo
    Participant

Hello,

Insurance companies/ patients in Holland ask for specific information on their payment receipt. Is this possible to build in (merge field)?.

I cannot creat it by myself because the merge fields I need are not in the options (create merge field).

The information I need on the payment receipt:

–> Patients adress
    –> DOB
    –> Reference
    –> Next appointment

Is it possible to insert this in the merge field options ? When not, can you customize an template for me ?

🙂
    Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

We’ve updated the “Payment Receipt” report to include patient information for you. It now includes the patients name on the report and the patient’s date of birth is also available in the Merge Fields list.

Please download the Payment Receipt report and import it from the main reports post :-
    viewtopic.php?t=21

Extracting the “Next Appointment date” is more complex for this report (although it can be done). If you need that information, then please contact our sales team on 0870 745 5007 (or sales@pioneersoftware.co.uk) and we’ll be able to create the report for you. Report design charges are on the main pioneer software website.

Hope this helps!

mdvo
    Participant

Thank you 😀

Maarten

mdvo
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve updated the payment receipt ( I renamed it). I looked for the new merge fields, but I cannot find them ? Did I something wrong ?

Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

Click the “Insert Merge Field” at the top of the screen. This lists the available fields.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.