Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Re: editing a document template

I wanted to add our logo and practice info in our letter template, how can I add these info using headers and footers?

thanks
    jose

Support
    Keymaster

Images can’t be added in the headers/footers section of the word-processor but you can add images at the top or bottom of the page which has the same effect.

the problem is if paste our logo at the bottom of the letter, rather than the footer then the alignment when printing long or short letters will always show at different levels rather than at the bottom of the page regardless of how long the letter is.

jose

Support
    Keymaster

The print preview will show you where the image will appear on the printed page so you simply need to adjust the position for each letter template. If you want absolute image positioning at the bottom of the page then you could use the REPORT DESIGNER rather than the Word Processor to design the letters.

i dont quite understand how to use the report design feature on a letter template because there is no option available to do this when i right click on the letter.
    please advice

jose

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Jose,

I notice that you’re on the ClinicOffice Support Plan with us. Please can email over a sample letter (perhaps in Word or something similar) to show us what you’re trying to achieve and we will create a DESIGNED REPORT for you to show you how it can be done.

Our email address details are on this page : pioneersoftware.co.uk/contact

Many thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.