Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

1) Is it possible to collate all sent email by different people to “public -sent”box , in the same way as all incoming mail received in “public- inbox”?
    2) is it also possible to have email communications somehow attached to patient records, so that when we choose a patient record all email communications can be seen collated?
    3) is there an update in email module user guide?

txs
    jose

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Jose,

[1] Yes – please setup some EMAIL SORTING RULES to do this
    [2] This is indeed something we’re working on for a future update
    [3] The User Guide is revised periodically and an update is due.

Many thanks!

Paul Frishert
    Participant

When [2] is implemented, the email module will be interesting for me.

Yes, I am trying to understand and experiment using the SORTING RULES so that all sent emails are in “public-sent” box.

Questions:

1) Is also possible to attach letters that are already in the patient record’s documents, eg. re-sending a letter by email?
    2) how do I filter patients who have not been in the last month to remind them of their follow up sessions by email, right now i would have to go through individual appointments and determine if they have a future appointment made.

I think this Email module is a great tool to communicate with our patients.
    Txs

jose

Support
    Keymaster

>> 1) Is also possible to attach letters that are already in the
    >> patient record’s documents, eg. re-sending a letter by email?

Yes, but you would first need to extract the letter from the patient’s documents area to your hard-disk, then you simply attach it to an email – there isn’t a 1-click feature to do this.

>>2) how do I filter patients who have not been in the last month
    Please take a look at the “Inactive Patients” report.

That one-click feature would be on my wish-list.
    Also for sending patient notes
    And reports and templates (invoices)
    Payments
    Refunds
    Appointment conformation slip
    etc.

@support wrote:

Hi Jose,

[1] Yes – please setup some EMAIL SORTING RULES to do this
    [2] This is indeed something we’re working on for a future update
    [3] The User Guide is revised periodically and an update is due.

Many thanks!

Ive tried configuring the email sorting rules with not much luck, I wanted all send email from all users to be collated it the “public- sent” box- can you give me some guidelines? txs

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Jo,

– Go to the Email Manager
    – Click EMAIL SETTINGS (top rights) then EMAIL SORTING RULES
    – Create a new rule called “Move All Sent” (or something similar)
    – Set the rule to apply on SENT emails
    – Tick all the email accounts the rule applies to (i.e. ALL accounts)
    – Leave all the conditions as NONE (hence it will apply to all emails)
    – Set Rule Action 1 to MOVE and select the mailbox to move the sent items into
    – Click SAVE

Please let us know if this works for you…

Hi,

The settings partially work, all emails sent by individuals from the email manager can be seen the in the public sent box, however all emails sent via the diary are not sent to the public sent box but remains in their individual sent box

jose

Support
    Keymaster

When you say “all emails sent via the diary” please can you explain step-by-step what you mean? Thanks.

from the diary, i would right click on the patients appointment and select patient record then send email, emails send this way are not forwarded to public sent box but remain in the individuals sent box

@jospore wrote:

from the diary, i would right click on the patients appointment and select patient record then send email, emails send this way are not forwarded to public sent box but remain in the individuals sent box

Any solution for this problem?
    Another issue we found 2 issues in using the email when we write click on a patient (whilst in diary section) is that (1) the templates that we have created are not accessible when send via clicking the email manager section and composing an email from there.(2) there is no draft choice, its either send or close

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Jo – I’ve now had time to investigate this issue. The feature to email appointment reminders in ClinicOffice is a completely separate feature from the Email Manager which is an optional add-on module. Furthermore, the reminder system sends simple text-based emails while the Email Manager is a full rich HTML email editor, hence templates are not compatible between them.

Appointment reminders are intentionally a ‘fire-and-forget’ method. In other words, email reminders are sent off, the “reminder sent” time is logged against the appointment and that’s it. If a large clinic had 200 appointments a day with automatic email reminders being sent, then they would be storing 1000 email records every week in their SENT email folder which would bloat the database, affect performance and be very undesirable.

We are going to be introducing an Email Merge facility which will allow you to send mass emails with personalised data merged fields, so I suspect that will let you do everything you need.

Hope this helps.

Hi Support Team,

Ok txs for the reply, i understand now. Will start using the email manager for general emails since we have to have a record of every communication with patients.

txs

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.