Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi I would like to decrease the size of my emails. Therefore I’d like to retrieve an image from the internet as a footer, instead of enclosing it into all my emails.
    Is there any way to perform this?

I am also not sure if there is a way to include hyperlinks in messages. It would be convieniant to direct my clients to my website when they receive a recall, or some other notification.
    If this is not possible, then you could maybe transfer this message to the ‘wish-list section’.

Hi Roelof,

Thanks for your post. With regard to the first issue, I believe that at present this is not possible. You can select a URL of a picture, but ClinicOffice will download and insert that image. I have added this to the development wish list for our developers to review and decide upon.

The second issue regarding messages (I presume you mean the SMS messages), is possible but is more dependent on the receiving device. If you put the text for a URL (eg, http://example.com) then certain devices will automatically allow you to visit the site, in the same way that inputting a phone number will allow you to call straight from the message on certain devices.

If you would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.