Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can you please tell me how I can email an invoice to a patient? I have searched the forum but it seems that the only reply to this before is for CO2005….

Can you help please?

Thanks

Hello there LifeRight,

In ClinicOffice v4, it is quite easy to email an invoice to a patient. Here is a step by step on how to do this

(1) Go to the patients record (the one you wish to email the invoice to)
    (2) Find the invoice you wish to send them under the FINANCES tab
    (3) Double click on the invoice to open it, then click PRINT and select your ‘Invoice’ template
    (4) When the print preview appears, at the top you will see a EMAIL AS (Top right hand side)
    (5) Select which format to email it, PDF, RTF etc etc
    (6) If a window appears with export options, just click OK
    (7) It will ask you to save the document somewhere. For ease of access I suggest the desktop unless you have a folder to store these in.

And that’s it!! If you have any issues when doing this, please do not hesitate to reply to the post.

Many thanks. :mrgreen:

I have tried this but it is exporting the grid, not the individual invoice that I need 🙁

Hello again LifeRight,

Apologies – step 3 in my instructions wasn’t very clear and I can see how you may have printed the grid instead of an invoice. I’ve amended the above instructions – please work through them again and it should be fine.

Again, let me know how you get on. :mrgreen:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.