Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    siking
    Participant

We have 18 staff working different times, each with different treatments and prices. It’s really hard for receptionists to remember everything they need to know for each practitioner (prices, times qualifications etc) so when someone rings, they have to scurry off and grab that practitioner’s brochure, making the receptionist sound incompetent.

What would be great would be for them to be able to hover the mouse over each practitioner’s photo on the diary and for a little popout to appear carrying that practitioners essential details (perhaps from the notes section of their staff record). I would also like to be able to right click the staff member’s photo to send them an email or a text to let them know essential information like patient cancellations etc (currently this is possible by going into staff members, open record and then txt or email, but it would be great to do directly from diary screen). Most of our practitioners do not have their own licenses and are not interested in learning how to work clinic office so we can’t use the messaging system built in.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your suggestions.

In the staff list (at the bottom right of the diary screen) you can right-click on the staff member’s name and then click Edit this Staff Member. This goes straight to the staff record from the diary screen.

I’ve added your request to the wishlist about double-clicking the staff portrait to open their record. Having the notes field popup is much more of a custom request which probably wouldn’t be suitable to the 100s of other COv4 users, so we could offer to put that feature in as a bespoke customization for your clinic, but there would have to be a charge for that. Please let us know if that would be of interest?

I hope this information is useful.

siking
    Participant

Yes, thanks for the staff list tip. I think that will suffice.

Simon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.