Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi William

Because of current problems logging onto the internet at one of the sites I work at, I am writing session notes offline. I can obviously back these up when I get home but then this overwrites anything anyone else has entered including diary appts.

If I export patient records from the grid, does this include session notes?

If not, I note that you say in the manual that we ould have to go elsewhere to get incremental backup – where do you suggest?

Lynn

William
    Keymaster

Hi Lynn

When you export the Patient Records it will only contain the data that is presented on the grid. Session Notes are not visible on the Patient Grid and hence are not exported with the records.

One way to to transfer the Session Notes for a patient is to go into the record open their Clinical Summary and click the Send to Word Processor button. This will send the data to your word processor application. You could then copy & paste this information into the patient’s Clinical Notes on the original database.

Incremental backups are something completely different and are unrelated to transferring data between databases. Hope this answers your question! Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.