Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

By mistake, I opted to open the online tutorial and the user guide (pdf files) in ms word. When I opened the texts, they are in unreadable format in ms word. I am unable to change the application to adobe reader in which the texts should be read. I need help in this regard

Thanks for the post. It sounds like you’ve accidentally changed the file associations for .PDF files. It’s just a case of fixing the file association.

[1] Go to the original .PDF file location, which by default should be C:Program FilesPioneer SoftwareClinicOffice v4COv4_Userguide.pdf

[2] Right-click the .PDF Userguide file, a sub-menu will appear. Then left-click the bottom option “Properties”.

[3] Under the “General” tab, down the left-hand side will be a title “Opens with”. Along the same row should be a button called “Change”, left-click that button.

[4] A new window will open up, which allows you to change the file association back to something like Adobe Reader.

Another alternative is to re-install Adobe Reader which is completely free. You can downlaod it from here, http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.