Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi – I was wondering whether you had a facility to make “tags” for certain conditions. I would like to be able to email groups of clients with specific conditions and am finding this difficult to do at present.

What I would like to do is to add some tags to each client e.g. autism or gluten free or allergy and then be able to search for everyone on the database with these conditions.  I then need to export this list so that I can send an email or a mail shot.

Please let me know if this is possible and how to do it.

Many thanks

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda,

You can add a ‘flag’ for a particular patient/ contact record which you would then be able to search for afterwards which functions exactly the same as you have described.

To add a flag: Open the record | select: Flag | Create New Flag | You can then ‘edit the list’ to create new categories for the flags other than the default flag types | You also have the option to ‘Alert me..’ which will make the flag pop up in the top right of the patient record in order to alert you when you open the record.

You can also perform a search on patients with flags if you go to: ‘Patients’, click the drop down arrow on the ‘search’ button, then select: Flag search.

You could then export this grid by: right clicking on the data and going to: Export and then selecting a suitable file type.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.