Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m having trouble importing pictures taken with my camera into the patient documents, every time I import a client photo and save it to the database or save as a shortcut I find that it can not be re-opened. I am downloading the photos from the camera using windows and they are stored in windows gallery, I then try and import them but am unable to open them after I have done this. I have managed to store a few in the patient documents but this has only been a few of many.

Thanks

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for the post. ClinicOffice uses the default program you use to open any image files. So Windows might have got it’s self in a mess and instead of using something like Windows Gallery to open your images it is using a non image program.

What happens when you try to open the image from ClinicOffice? Do you get an error message or does something else happen?

I get an unexpected error message appear, advising me to exit or try to continue, when i try to continue i am taken back to the client document page, if i exit, the whole programme shuts down. I am using windows Vista by the way.

William
    Keymaster

Would it be possible to email this error report to us and we will see what is causing the problem. When the error message appears click the Email Error Report and fill in the required fields. We will then be able to find a solution to your problem. Many thanks.

next time I get the message i will do so, Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.