Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We now have a few therapists that have left. I want a record of the diary and appointments these therapists saw in the past so assume deleting is a bad way to go? I have unticked the staff member is practitioner box, but the staff members all still show up when I do a clinic report such as appointment list, or when selecting from a list of staff on search options or assigning tasks etc. I can see this being an irritation going forward as out list is already 8 therapists long, plus 3 that have moved on, if we have a bit more turnover the list is going to get really long….can we make the staff member inactive so they do not show up in lists and reports? I can’t see a way…
    Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks very much for your post.

When you search for STAFF on a report etc, there is a tick box SHOW DELETED. So if you were to delete a staff member, that will put them in the recycle bin. This means that they will no longer show in the staff members database or diary etc. So when you search for staff, they will not show up. However, should you ever need to search on a past member of staff, you just tick the SHOW DELETED and this will bring them up.

A staff member shown as DELETED isn’t totally deleted, they are stored in the recycle bin so you can still search on past information.

This should solve your problem, but if you have any other issues, please let me know!

Thanks again

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.