Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi
    how to inter all insurance policy information and to be in the invoice like expire date and policy number it show on print invoice

Hi – thanks for your post.

from the sounds of it, I think what you’re looking for is to design the Invoice report in the Reports & Templates section of ClinicOffice. Please go to the “Reports & Templates” section, right-click on the “Invoice” report and choose “Design”. This allows you to customize the invoice print out including adding the fields that are relevant to you.

The section that deals with the Reports and Document Templates starts on page 131 of the User Guide. If you get stuck on anything specific, please feel free to reply to this post.

hi

i create new fields insurance than cant insert or find the fields name on the column how can i create the database column

Hi – thanks for your question.

This requires some bespoke customization of your “Invoice” Report to include custom fields. You need to adjust the “Invoice” report SQL to include the “custom_patient_fields” table linked in on the Patient table (called “per”).

However, this does require a knowledge of the SQL language which is why we offer the ClinicOffice Support Plan so that we can do these kind of minor bespoke customizations for you free of charge. If you haven’t taken support with us, feel free to call us and we can still do the work, however, there will be a small charge for the development time.

If you’d like us to do this for you, please contact our support team direct and we’ll be happy to assist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.