Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gdosteopathy
    Participant

When sending GP letter and further referrals, I need some additional fields inserted into my GP Letter template.

At the moment the only information that can be added is patients name, DOB and address and GP name and address. I would like to add information from my case record for a particular patient into these letters.

i.e. the date the case record was created, I also have a couple of custom fields on the case records

area_of_treatment
    diagnosis

I would like this information to be displayed in the letters also? Please help.

gdosteopathy
    Participant

Any idea how I get information from a patients case record into a letter? ❓

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

I have just spoken to the technical team and they said that is possible to do. However, I need to ask….
    [1] – Do you have patients with multiple case records?
    [2] – Our support team has asked if you could provide a mock up and send it to – support@pioneersoftware.co.uk

The reason I ask whether there are multiple cases on a patient record is that we would need to write the report differently.

As this would have to be a custom report, there would be a charge for this. More details are found at – http://pioneersoftware.co.uk/co-purchasing under technical support & other services.

Thanks

gdosteopathy
    Participant

Hello

1, Only 1 case record per patient
    2, Using the standard GP letter template

gdosteopathy
    Participant

BTT

I sent the email, they told me to post on here?

All I need is the SQL code to add a custom field from a Case Record into the GP letter template. This part of the software needs to be redesigned to simply the process. Most such software supply a drag and drop or drop down list of ALL available fields, that can be used on all reports/letters.

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for your post.

>> I sent the email, they told me to post on here?
    Apologies for the confusion. We thought you were requesting a custom report/letter template, so we asked you to email a “mock-up” for us to look at to see what you are trying to achieve. We haven’t received a mock-up from you, so we’ll post replies to your questions here on the forum.

>> All I need is the SQL code to add a custom field from a Case Record into the GP letter template.

select ...
    cas.XXX,
    custom_case_fields.XXX
    from per
    left join cas on (cas.per_id=per.id)
    left join custom_case_fields on (custom_case_fields.cas_id=cas.id)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.