Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

is there a method of generating a report showing the number of times a group of patients attend the clinic. for example, we have 4 associates and i would like to know the number of times each of their patients have attended for treatment. ie a list for each practitioner with all their patients seen over a specified time and a figure showing the number of appointments each patient has had…. :-k

the reason for this is to identify our ‘regular’ patients, ie those who use our facilites on an ‘ongoing basis’

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggested report. Please bear with us and we’ll post it on this forum asap.

Support
    Keymaster

Please find the requested report attached. Step-by-step instructions on how to import the report into your database can be found here :-
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/how-do-i-import-a-report-file-into-my-database

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paul Frishert
    Participant

This report is very basic, because it counts all appointments, even if an appointment has been cancelled.

Support
    Keymaster

>> it counts all appointments, even if an appointment has been cancelled
    Fair comment… the report has been updated to exclude cancelled appointments. Please re-download and import it again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.