Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

can you please explain to me how Outlook synchronisation works? I have a diary in outlook that I would like to import and subsequently synchronise with ClinicOffice. Obviously synchronisation needs to work both ways. I couldn’t find an explanation of how this is done in the tutorials or user manual, so thanks for either pointing me in the right direction or explaining it to me.

Thanks again

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for the post. The latest COv4 Userguide contains a nice section on the Outlook Synchronization.

At the time of writing this message the Outlook Synchronization is on page 151. This may change in the future as the manual is updated after every new update of ClinicOffice v4. Please let us know if this helps.

William

thanks for the link. However, I still don’t know if outlook synchronisation is a manual task or an automated task. I take it from the explanation in the manual (and the way I had worked it out too) that there’s no way to automate the synchronisation process as a two way procedure?

Support
    Keymaster

I still don’t know if outlook synchronisation is a manual task or an automated task

You have to manually initiate the synchronisation process. There are no plans to introduce automatic synchronisation which would be technologically problematic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.