- September 22, 2008 at 7:43 pm #30912
Dear ClinicOffice support,
In CO2005 there where a view features which i like to see in COv4, when it’s possible.
1. To have a date/time stamp in the notepadsection
2. when doubleclick on the emailadress; my emailsofware opens (windows mail etc.)automatically
3. when double-click on an 1 appointment in the patients appointmentlist to acces the appointment in the dairy itself.
MaartenSeptember 23, 2008 at 8:55 am #32081
Thanks for the post. In answer to your points:-
1) The date/time stamp is already present in COv4. If you right click when on a text field in the Clinical Notes you will notice the option Stamp Notes.
2) This is a good point and shall be worked on. In the meantime if you click on the icon next to the email address then you can send an email via ClinicOffice (your account details will have to be setup in COv4).
3) Another customer has requested this and we working on it.
Hope this helps.
WilliamSeptember 23, 2008 at 11:44 am #32082
I’ve found the time/date stamp in the session notes ! But is it also possible to have one in the Notepad section in the patient record ?
MaartenSeptember 23, 2008 at 2:19 pm #32083
This is certainly possible and a good idea. We will work on this and put the date/time stamp in each editor for all memo fields.
WilliamDecember 9, 2008 at 2:01 pm #32084
On a related subject – is there any way of making the name:date stamp automatic, whenever you make an entry in the SOAP notes? (and elsewhere) much easier to identify who’s made the entryDecember 10, 2008 at 10:00 am #32085
Thanks for the suggestion. We will work on this. In the meantime you can right click on the notes field and select Stamp Notes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.