Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

On the Patients page, Clinic Office 2005 had the option to see the following fields:
    Previous appt
    Next Appt
    Appointment Count
    Account Balance
    This would be helpful in the column customization panel as they were very helpful for performing recalls to patients who haven’t been in a while and for looking at outstanding payments. I know this can be done through generating reports but it is easier in the database section as you can then sort things into date order and also look at specific doctors etc.

William
    Keymaster

Hi Nashilla

You will notice that is information is already provided for you in the Patient Info panel which is present as a tab in the Appointment Diary.

William

Yes I have seen this information in the patient info panel, but it is not in a table format that can be viewed and printed if necessary. We need it displayed in the database format so that we can look at all our patients and see when the last appt was booked, and whether they have rebooked or not, and if not we can call them to make another appt. It would be a much harder task if we had to look through every single days appointments, click on the patient info panel to see if the person had rebooked or not and then act upon it. It is much easier to look at it and work on it from the database view and tick it off the list once acted upon.

Please can you let me know when the information is available.

William
    Keymaster

This feature has been added to the wish list.

William

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.