Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I think the most recent update buggered up the physical exam form. it now crashes the updated computers that we have……the un-updated computer still loads it fine. (not helping me trying to get my computer-sceptic chiros to use V4 for clinical notes!!! ](*,)

Simon

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

it now crashes the updated computers that we have

I can’t find any error reports – did you email any of the error reports through to us? Please let us know exactly what error message you receive.

the un-updated computer still loads it fine

That’s curious because once a database is updated to a newer version, you won’t be able to log on with an older version (as the database structure will have changed) so you shouldn’t be able to mix versions.

Probably the best thing is to please contact our helpdesk and we’ll connect in remotely to see if we can assist.

There were no error codes,…..whole program just froze n then after a minute or 2 shut down. Happened exactly the same on 3 independant computers. What actually happens is that it looks like it is trying to open the physical exam form,….blue dotted line fills up,….then it appears to freeze. if I controll/alt/delete then it says clinic office not responding. Have to shut down n then open whole program again.

Will maybee get you to log in n have a look tomorrow.
    Simon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.