Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Following upgrading to the latest software the following is happening:

(1)
    When I sync with google calendar after I log on, to import all appointments added – the text reminder icon appears. I have the appointment text reminder service set to automatically run – however when you check the last run date – it has not run, in addition to this the text reminder is based on rooms, and the room is blank at this point, as is the client information. Hence no text can have gone as there is no telephone number to send it too.

Unsure if this is a bug or there is a setting change?

(2) random appointments are being pulled through and shown as ‘deleted on google calendar’ – when they are not.

Many thanks in advance

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

I will pass this onto the technical team to do some testing and to also see if anyone else has reported this issue.

If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you are running the latest version of ClinicOffice.

Thanks

Many thanks

And yes – on the latest version – this started with the latest upgrade.

Charlotte

Hi

Still having problems with the text reminders, again showing text reminders have gone out to:
    (1) people with no room set (reminders are based on rooms)
    (2) appointments several days ahead (they are set to go out the day before)

Please could you have a look into and advise?

Regards
    Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

Can you please click this link for instructions on how to upload a copy of your database to us.
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-301-how-do-i-upload-my-database-to-your-ftp-server?view=all

When we receive it, we will do some testing and double check all the settings for you! 🙂

Thanks

Uploaded
    Backup as of today.
    Showing the text reminders for random appointments over next couple of weeks.

Reminders room dependent and set to go out the day before.

But icons showing as going for appointments even if no mobile number or room set.

In the meantime is there a way to clear the text icon from the screen? As when it comes to the day before I have no idea which have gone and which were the ‘false ones’ *set to send reminder only once)

Many thanks
    Charlotte

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.