Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear ClinicOffice

Is is possible to set up a text message so that practitioners are reminded of their commitments at the clinic. I already send text messages to patients reminding them of appointments. However, for example, when I am performing a certain procedure in my clinic I need certain practitioners available (a particular nurse, ODP, anaesthetist, etc).

So, can I set clinic office up so that a particular text message is sent to particular practitioners when a particular procedure is booked?

Sorry if this has been answered before and many thanks

William
    Keymaster

Hi plasticman

Thanks for the post. At present there is not an automated system to send reminders to staff members informing them that they have an appointment, although we have had a number of requests for this so we have added this to our Todo list.

To do this manually at present you will need to go to the practitioners record and send a text from there. A quick way to do this is to send the message via the Diary. On the right hand side of the Diary under the Diary Options is a list of the practitioners. If you right click on the practitioner and select Edit this Staff Member. Click the mobile icon on the mobile field and then enter the message you wish to send to them. Do not forget to save the template if you need it on a regular basis. Then click the Send button.

As i said before we have now got it down on our Todo list to make this process more automated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.