Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am trying to print the diary as a weekly view but seem unable to do this, I have tried changing the settings in the options menu but still no joy.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Helen – thanks for your post. I’m sorry but I don’t understand your problem – the diary printing seems to be working fine for us. Please can you provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the problem, including what you’re expecting the program to do, and what it actually is doing for you. Thanks.

Hi, I am trying to print the diary for the full week on one page, I go to print preview and then into the print options, I then choose weekly view and try to print but the diary is then still printed on 5 seperate pages.
    Thanks

Hello Helen,

Please make sure you have the Print all resources on one page ticked in options.

1] Go to the print preview screen of the diary.

2] In the top left hand corner you have the Print button, just right of that is the Options button. Click Options.

3] Click the Resource tab at the top.

4] Make sure the tick box Print all resources on one page is ticked. Then click OK.

Hopes this helps.

No, that didn’t seem to work either, as soon as I try to print as a weekly view it just prints on 5 seperate pages.

Thanks

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for explaining. From what i can gather you are trying to print off 5 days rather than an entire week. If you select Monday-Sunday and then do a print preview the entire week will fit onto one page, this is because you will be looking at the weekly view. On the other hand if you select Monday-Friday and then print preview, ClinicOffice still registers the day view. So because it is 5 days it print previews a day on each page, hence 5 pages.

So if you wish to have a true week view you should select Monday through to Sunday and the week will be displayed on one page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.