Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ESO Maidstone running Clinic Office Server

Since the last Clinic Office Upgrade (build 1058) we have not been able to merge patient records

We have two different groups of two patients that we are trying to merge:-
    Vicoria Stevens
    Vickie Stevens
    (merge into Vickie Stevens)

David Miller
    David Miller
    (merge into the one with the address)

Error Message attached

I have just noticed another problem with Appointments which I will add as a new posting in a moment. Might be related?

Regards
    Tony Taylor

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the detailed report. The problem is caused by an out-of-date script file on the computer in question. If you can please re-download and re-install the 1058 update from here, that will fix the problem.

Many thanks!

Many thanks for the reply.

Our system is server based with a number of workstations around the Clinic. Server is Windows 2008 and all the Workstations Windows 7. We had some specific issues regarding the changes to scripting in 1058 that affected our specific scripts. Hedley helped sort these out for us. At the same time we reapplied the 1058 update manually to each of the workstations.

Happy to do so again. But for the absence of doubt:-

Do we need to do anything to the server?
    We should apply the 1058 upgrade again to each of the workstations?
    Is there a way I can check that the upgrade has been applied correctly (the workstations show current version as 1058)?

Regards
    Tony Taylor

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Under the circumstances, it might not be a bad idea to run the update on the PCs again to make sure they’re all up-to-date.

Sometimes we come across small issues which only affect a tiny minority of customers so we release a ‘silent’ update to a build – which is what happened here. If we were to release an entirely new build, then hundreds of customers would have the hassle of upgrading to a new version which makes absolutely zero difference!

Hope this helps!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.