Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Not sure about this 1… reproduced a crash and program shutdown twice on the same patient using the SMS service, However tested on our “Fake Patient” and it worked fine any suggestions!!

Colm 😕

Support
    Keymaster

Did you email the error report to us?

The short answer is no as error caused shutdown of the program and no generation of error… I was wondering if the error was created by an incorrect mobile number??? We have 2 for this particular patient I used the one in the database we have yet to contact the patient and confirm moblie no.

Many thanks Colm

Support
    Keymaster

No – the mobile number is irrelevant really. All that happens is the number(s) and message text gets passed on to the IntelliSMS website service so it shouldn’t make any difference to ClinicOffice whether the numbers are valid or not. I don’t know what to suggest I’m afraid – we’ve had no other reports of the service not working. Are you able to test it on another computer?

Thanks.

As suggested tried on another machine same problem forces shut down of program

colm ](*,)

Support
    Keymaster

Is it just ONE number that you’re having a problem with? What happens if you try to send a batch of messages to multiple recipients including that number – does it work then? Could you perhaps email us with the problematic number(s) so that we can see if we can reproduce the problem at this end?

Thanks.

Did as you suggested an sent 2 SMS together included our fake patient and the troublesome number…

Prog crashed…complete shutdown… I will e-mail you the number to see if you can reproduce it…

In the grand scheme of things it’s not that important.. so it doesn’t matter if it’s an issue the number is probably wrong or something like that..

Many thanks

Colm ](*,)

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Colm – has this issue been resolved in the latest updates or are you still having problems? Unfortunately we’ve had no other reports from other users and we’re still unable to reproduce the problem – sorry!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.