Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    How do I get my payment reciept to show all the lines of sales as they would in an invoice? I have done all the other editing that I need to, like add in my company logo and registration details etc, but I cannot get this part to work. I have already tried to copy accross the line description auto fill fields that you have used in your invoice template but the auto generation won’t work with them. I need my reciepts to show a break down of what was paid for for insurance companies as they need not only an appointment description but also a description of the products bought at the same time. At the moment I am just getting a total for the whole transaction. Causes a bit of a problem as we are a multidisciplinary clinic and the patients need to claim for seperate appointments and can’t claim for products. Don’t want them getting done for Insurance fraud!

I have tried the design wizard and it doesn’t offer the fields I need even though I know they exist and I cna’t find anything other that what I have already done in the user guide. Am I missing something really obvious?

Help!

Emma

William
    Keymaster

Hi Emma

Thanks for the post. You can use a report called Payment Receipt (Detailed). This will provide a breakdown of what is being paid for. Click here to download.

To import this into ClinicOffice please see the topic How do I install a downloaded Report/Template?. This provides you with step by step instructions.

You might also find this alternative invoice helpful as well which can downloaded from here. This will display if an invoice has been paid and if not how much is outstanding.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.