Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Next question!

At the moment we are manually creating all our reciepts in word…..transfering all the payment dates by hand because we have found that various insurance companies want it in specific formats,…and to include things like the chiropractors name and GCC registration numbers. They also want it on headed paper.

So I want to be able to set up a template for reciepts that doesn’t say ‘patient reciept’ right through my headed paper….has a space where the patients address is automatically entered, below which is something like patient name, date of birth and reference number. Below that I want a paragraph of my choosing (to include GCC ref n chiro name etc….) n then I want to be able to set the format of the payments list (cos I don’t need any of the clutter, just date, amount and description. Followed lastly by some form of courteous thankyou.

I can’t figure out how to edit reciepts, or achieve this through any other means.

Can you help? 🙂

Cheers
    Simon

Hi Simon

Go to the Reports & Templates, right-click on the Payment Reciept report and choose Design Report. From there you will be able to fully customise the reciept.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.