Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Our Students & Tutors have access to view the Appointment Records but are not permitted to make any changes. Request for changes goto the Clinic Admin Staff/Receptionists.

So in the Diary Screen they are not able to make any changes.

In the patient record screen they are not able to make any changes

If you go into the patient record screen / appointments tab then you cannot open the appointment

All good so far.

However if you right click on the appointment in the patient record / appointments tab you get the option to delete the appointment.

If you exercise the option then YOU REALLY DO DELETE THE APPOINTMENT!

So either a setup issue or a bug. I attach screen prints from the security set up screens. (Moan there is no print that shows the information. How do I add to the User Wish List?).

For some reason I am unable to attach the file of the screen prints to this document. So I will send to support by Email.

Hi Tony – thank you for your post.

There was an issue some time ago with the staff members who had “read only” rights still being able to delete appointments, however I believe this was fixed.

When I just tried logging in as the staff member with read only access rights, I could not delete the appointment with the right click. If you haven’t done so already, please install the 1057 update.

Please let me know if the problem persists, and if so, please let us know exactly how to reproduce the issue and we’ll take a further look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.