Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using COv4 1.0.1056 (latest version).

When i click on “Setup Server Details” in – it is currently redirecting you to the SMS setup screen instead.

I have gone via the email way(sending a pt an email) and then doing the server setup (wanted to change email address) so i can still amke the changes but it should be an easy fix in redirecting the person to the right setup screen…

Also, when i do an email logged in as a physio etc, will it send from my email address as a staff member or go out under the general clinic email in ?

If it is not possible, is there a way you can make the “Sent by” and “reply to” like in a normal Outlook email default to the current user or be changed to another email?

Thanks

Support
    Keymaster

>> it should be an easy fix in redirecting the person to the right setup screen
    Thanks for reporting that to us – it’s been fixed for the next release (1057).

>> when i do an email logged in as a physio etc, will it send from my email address
    >> as a staff member or go out under the general clinic email in ?

Emails come from the general email address from the Email Setup screen. However, we have *nearly* finished our new Email Module which builds an entire email client (much like MS Outlook) into ClinicOffice.

This module makes ClinicOffice much better at handling incoming/outgoing emails to/from patients and also facilitates such things as being able to easily send out newsletters and to mailing lists. We hope to release the Email module by the end of June 2010.

Thanks for the replies. Looking forward to email client…

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.